Worlds United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Forum! / Willkommen in unserem Forum!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to our Forum! / Willkommen in unserem Forum! Empty Welcome to our Forum! / Willkommen in unserem Forum!

Post by Simi Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 pm

We are an Alliance from the Perfect World Game "Fortuna".

We are a little Group of Player who played the Game "Rise of Europe (RoE)" and came to this Game
to start over again and rule the Server Very Happy
Roe is more than very similar to Fortuna, which is a big advantage for the whole Alliance.
Some Things are new, that makes the Game interesting for us.

We bring a basic idea with us from Roe:
The most important thing for our Alliance is - YOU (im not kidding Wink)
We need Player who are motivated, who really like to play the Game and who play for the Alliance instead of theirselfs.

WorldsUnited means for us: teamplay - to become a solid and strong community!

In this Forum we can share all our Knowledge and everything we like to share with each other, but its up to YOU
to make our Alliance a strong and successful Family! Smile

♥️ Simi ♥️

Wir sind eine Allianz aus dem Perfect World Spiel "Fortuna".

Wir sind eine kleine Gruppe von Spielern, die das Spiel "Rise of Europe (RoE)" zusammen gespielt haben und nun in dieses Spiel
gewechselt sind, um nochmal neu anzufangen und den Server zu beherrschen Very Happy

RoE ist mehr als ähnlich zu Fortuna, was ein großer Vorteil für die ganze Allianz ist.
Manche Sachen sind neu, das macht das Spiel nochmal interessant für uns.

Wir haben einen Grundgedanken von RoE mitgebracht:
Das allerwichtigste für unsere Allianz bist - DU (kein Witz Wink)
Wir brauchen Spieler, die motiviert sind, die das Spiel wirklich gerne spielen und die für die Allianz spielen, anstatt für sich selbst.

WorldsUnited bedeutet für uns: Teamplay - eine solide und starke Gemeinschaft!

In diesem Forum können wir all unser Wissen miteinander teilen und alles was wir sonst noch miteinander teilen möchten, aber es liegt
an DIR aus unserer Allianz eine starke und erfolgreiche Familie zu machen! Smile

♥️ Simi ♥️
Simi
Simi
Leadership
Leadership

Anzahl der Beiträge : 139

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Forum! / Willkommen in unserem Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our Forum! / Willkommen in unserem Forum!

Post by Miran Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks Nice welcome speech I wish I had started this game with World United I have two other accounts on this game I do not want to play anymore I don't know how to get rid of them now, any advice guys :-)
Miran
Miran

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Welcome to our Forum! / Willkommen in unserem Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to our Forum! / Willkommen in unserem Forum!

Post by Miran Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Yeah but now the city sitting on a resources spot that someone else can use I wish I could just destroy it and don't have to look back oh well not loggin on to it again it is then
Miran
Miran

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by TheDarKing Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:17 pm

hi people Very Happy 
TheDarKing
TheDarKing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum